Trying to focus on the rad parts of 2016 instead of wallowing in the garbage parts of it, so I'm gonna look back at my top ten favorite shows I was able to either shoot or attend this year!
1. BRONCHO at Total Drag (Sioux Falls)
2. Crystal Castles at The Varsity (Minneapolis, MN)
3. Animal Collective at The Orpheum (Sioux Falls, SD)
4. Tame Impala at Red Rocks (Denver, CO)
5. Cloud Dog (Reunion show) at Replay Lounge (Lawrence, KS)
6. The Coathangers at the Barracuda (Austin, TX)
7. Angie Hosh's last show at ICON (Sioux Falls, SD)
8. So Pitted at Total Drag (Sioux Falls, SD)
9. BRONCHO at the Seed Theater (Rapid City, SD)
10. The Audacity at Total Drag (Sioux Falls, SD)
Our local scene killed it this year and I'm so totally in love with how much it's grown and all of the beautiful people I have had the opportunity to meet because of it.. also incredibly thankful that I got to travel so much this year, by myself and with some awesome pals, to go see all sorts of cool shows.
I know that things will only continue to grow here and I'm super stoked to be a part of it!
Keep Sioux Falls Rad.